ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, using either your debit or credit card, safe in the knowledge that the payment website has been security checked by many Local Authorities and uses the highest internet security standards.
As Cromwell is a cashless College, we issue a ParentPay activation letter for each child who starts at Cromwell. The letter will include the username and password parents need to activate their child’s account on the ParentPay site.
This letter will be given to you at one of the parent/carers information sessions before your child starts school.
When activating your child’s account, the ParentPay website will ask you to change your username and password to something unique that you can easily remember. No one else will have access to your ParentPay account, unless you request a separate login for an additional payer, such as a spouse or grandparent. There is no charge to you for using the payment facility and you can rest assured that no credit or debit card details are stored in any part of the system, unless you request them to be saved.
Once registered for your first ParentPay account you can:
- Add multiple student accounts to the first payment account (even if they are at different schools), giving you one place to pay for everything your child may need
- Top up your child’s Cromwell School Meals account by as little as £2.35 per top-up. Please note that children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 have free school meals.
- Pay for Breakfast and After School club use
- Pay parental contributions for educational visits and pre-booked instrumental tuition
- Set up free email notifications, of new student trips and resources, to be sent to you as new items are added to the site (chargeable text notifications are also available if you prefer)
- Request a second payer login to enable another family member (such as a spouse or grandparent) to pay towards items for your child
- View a history of any online or PayPoint payments you have made to us.